Houston, TX – [September 26,2016] – Edible Software will be in Orlando, Florida for the PMA Fresh Summit Expo October 14-16, 2016 at booth 2762. New products such as the Sales Order App, Edible Cloud and other special offers will be presented to attendees (www.ediblesoftware.com).
The Sales Order App will allow your sales personnel to take sales at remote locations online or offline. (www.ediblesoftware.com).
The Sales Order App Features Include:
- Orders can be taken on Android and IOS devices.
- No Internet Connection? Orders will be stored and then transmitted, once internet connection is available.
- Orders are seamlessly transmitted into Edible Software, once the syncing is completed.
- Synced orders will be stored in order history.
- Full customer pricing, which is identical to Edible Software's.
- Unlimited pricing updates can be performed throughout the day.
- Standard item as well as non-standard item lists with default order unit of measure and unit pricing.
- Manual pricing is available to sales personnel.
- Sales Order App Users do not have to log in every time the program is launched. Login credentials will be remembered until the User logs out of the app.
- Sales Order App Users are setup in a web administration portal (API Admin)- and are linked to active Edible Software seller user ID's.
Edible Cloud is a business solution to host Edible Software applications as well as provide any hosted applications. Hosting is completely handled by our experienced IT personnel. Our IT personnel will anticipate any problems before they arise.
Edible Cloud Features include:
- 100% Data Backups, Encryption, Maintenance & Upkeep and Support.
- The Cloud will save you thousands of dollars on hardware typically needed to host Edible onsite.
- Edible Cloud's superior speeds equip its users to complete more tasks in less time.
- The Edible Software support team will install and implement all upgrades at the client's convenience.
- The Cloud offers a variety of security features in order to protect your business's valuable data.
- Firewall stops internal & external attacks, prevents unauthorized access, and achieves regulatory compliance.
- SSL ensures clients' online commerce is encrypted and secure.
- DDoS protection service migrates attacks by blocking and scrubbing malicious traffic targeting the server.
We will have tradeshow rebates available at the show.
If you would like more information before the show or would like to schedule a meeting at the show to learn about our profit making modules, please let us know.
About PMA Fresh Summit
With more than 20,000 people participating, Fresh Summit can help you anticipate change, identify emerging trends and profit from new opportunities. Participating in Fresh Summit gives you a distinct advantage. Fresh Summit has something for every segment of the produce and floral supply chain, including retailers, industry suppliers, wholesalers, growers and importers/exporters.
About Edible Software
Edible Software provides an inventory control, traceability, and full accounting system. We are proud of the accuracy and reliability of our software and the many benefits that it has provided to our clients. We cherish the close relationships that we have built with our clients and the care that our staff displays towards each of them. Our goal is to be the best wholesale food distribution software company in terms of service, support, and product quality.
Contact: Charles Butler