Houston, TX – [September 16, 2016] – Edible Software released its new Sales Order App within the ES-Mobile Suite. The Sales Order App will allow sales personnel to take sales orders online or offline on Android and IOS devices. The developers of Edible Software structured this app based on industry knowledge and the needs of the client. The Sales Order App is guaranteed to increase companies’ productivity and efficiency. (www.ediblesoftware.com).
The Sales Order App Features Include:
- Orders can be taken on Android and IOS devices.
- No Internet Connection? Orders will be stored and then transmitted, once internet connection is available.
- Orders are seamlessly transmitted into Edible Software, once the syncing is completed.
- Synced orders will be stored in order history.
- Full customer pricing, which is identical to Edible Software's.
- Unlimited pricing updates can be performed throughout the day.
- Standard item as well as non-standard item lists with default order unit of measure and unit pricing.
- Manual pricing is available to sales personnel.
- Sales Order App Users do not have to log in every time the program is launched. Login credentials will be remembered until the User logs out of the app.
- Sales Order App Users are setup in a web administration portal (API Admin)- and are linked to active Edible Software seller user ID's.
Take a look at Edible Software’s website for more information about the Sales Order App (www.ediblesoftware.com).
Trevor Morris, CEO of Edible Software, shared his thoughts on the release of the Sales Order App saying, “Our goal at Edible Software is to make sure we are reaching above and beyond to meet our industries’ needs. The Sales Order App is a true depiction of mobile revolution, with its functionality and profit increasing capabilities. I am excited to see our clients reap the benefits of the app.”
About Edible Software
Edible Software is a premier provider of inventory control, traceability, and full accounting systems software. We are proud of the accuracy and reliability of our software including the many benefits that have been provided to our clients and their customers. We cherish the close relationships that have been built with our clients and the care that our staff displays towards each of them. Our goal is to be the best wholesale food distribution software company, in terms of service, support, and product quality.
Contact: Charles Butler