Purchasing a new software solution can be very intimidating. Here are some pointers to relieve your stress:
Edible Software makes sure that your company is in line with all requirements. Our software has garnered success for companies within the Seafood, Meat and Poultry, Specialty Food, Grocery, Produce, Food Hub and Floral industries.
Businesses are presented with issues due to errors that come with handling data manually. EDI will enable your business to gain a competitive advantage by transitioning from producing paper based documents to electronic documents. Hence, reducing costs, increasing accuracy and efficiency.
WHAT IS EDIBLE SOFTWARE?
Edible Software is the best solution for wholesalers, distributors, importers, and manufacturers of perishable goods. It provides instant, up to the minute inventory control, profitability and traceability, as well as full management and accounting information. Edible Software can significantly increase gross margins, due to its accurate and timely reporting capabilities.
WHY DID WE WRITE THIS CASE STUDY?
The purpose of this case study is to show how Edible Software helps seafood distributors and processors increase gross profits.
The three common issues detrimental to a company’s growth are shrinkage, food recalls, and spoilage. Our software also provides companies with transparency and an overall view of operations. Therefore, the user will be cognizant of the source before it spreads. Edible Software is the preventative solution that will ensure your company’s survival.
The Top 10
Key Features you need to look for when purchasing an ERP solution!
10. Ability to manage Contracts, Bids and Bill-Backs
9. Software is sold by number of Concurrent Users not total users.
8. Has instant, up-to-date ‘inventory on-hand’ and ‘due in’ display information
for the salesperson.
7. Can automatically allocate an ‘Add-On Cost’ to every item in a PO.
6. Software can restrict each employee’s access to one or more specific modules.
5. Can provide a ‘live’, up-to-the-minute display, either desk or wall-mounted,
showing on-hand quantities of all items per warehouse.
4. Software automatically provides a secure audit trail of transactions, (Who
changed a Sales Order?)
3. Can provide advance warning of items that are due to expire.
2. Allows multiple costs per lot (item cost, freight, duty, etc.) and tracks and
reports on each one separately.
Do you have it?
In recent news reports, we have seen multiple companies facing food recalls due to contamination of their products. We get to see the whole windstorm unfold with our favorite products removed from the shelves, store closures, and all for a lengthy period of time until the issue is resolved. Companies face scrutiny, loss of profits and negative publicity. They pull out the stops for serious clean up.